Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikash Yojana
We are Partner of PMKVY Under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Govt. of India Enterprises) & various Skill Sector Councils as an authorized training partner under various trades in offering a Skilled\job oriented Training and Certification program.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood.
The objective of this Scheme is to encourage and promote Skill Development for the youth throughout the country by aligning itself with the Common Norms guidelines. The scheme also needs to be aligned to complement all other Missions of the Government, such as made in India, Digital India, Swachh Bharat, and Smart Cities. Specifically, the Scheme aims to: Enable and mobilize a large number of youth to take up industry designed quality skill training, become employable and earn their livelihood. Increase productivity of the existing workforce, and align skill training with the actual needs of the country. Encourage standardization of the Certification process and put in place the foundation for creating a registry of skills. Benefit 10 million youth over a period of four years (2016- 2020).
PMKVY envisages to link the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of the skilled workforce it creates with employment opportunities and demands in the market. Every effort thereby needs to be made by the PMKVY TCs to provide placement opportunities to candidates, trained and certified under the Scheme. TPs shall also provide support to entrepreneurship development.
In line with the objectives stated above, this Scheme is applicable to any candidate of Indian nationality who: Is an unemployed youth or, school/college dropouts, Possesses an Aadhaar card and a bank account Has a verifiable alternate ID such as PAN or Voter ID (applicable only for the states of North-East region and J&K – Additional IDs may be added from time to time) Any other criteria, as defined by the SSCs for the respective job roles
Requirements To Become PMKVY Training Center
As Per Updated Guidelines of PMKVY 2.0 CSSM:
- No Franchised Centre will be allowed, Hence all newly created centres have to be TP Owned
- Centre name will be TP name & Centre head will be an employee of TP, thus Rent Agreement should be with the name of either TP or Centre Head who will be representing the Training Partner ACME INDIA MICROSYS PVT LTD.
- Before the selection of Trades & Location refers saturation matrix, Don’t Opt any trade / Sector which has already saturated.
- The centre should be either in 4 STAR or 5 STAR for the surety of Target Allocation
Details required for creation of TC Id on SMART Portal:
To create center on portal we required attached form to be duly filled . Which must positively be accompanied with scan of any of the following document duly Self-attested for proof of address
Electricity Bill OR Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill should be with the name of Centre Head If rented than a rent agreement between Owner (Whose name is on electricity bill) and Centre head OR rent agreement between Owner & ACME will be required to create a TP Owned Centre
- Telephone Bill Should be with the name of Centre Head.
- Notarized Should be between Owner & Centre Head ( Who will be representing Us), OR between owner & ACME
We will share Your Centre’s SMART Portal Login ID, After That you can Download ‘NSDC SMART APP’ from GooglePlay & Upload Centre’s Photographs for final submission & Physical Inspection
For any further query of clarification you may feel free to contact us at 8452009651
USEFUL DOCUMENTS & LINK FOR PMKVY
Details of Lab, Classroom,Trainer, Lab tools, Trade hour & Payout